1 Little Collins Street Shop 9
Personal Information - What We Collect and How We Use it
• We do not collect personal information when you visit our web site unless you log on, place an order, register with us, or provide us with feedback.
• When you register on our web site, we will ask you your name, email, phone number and date of birth and will ask you to nominate a password.
• From time to time, we advise all our customers of up and coming offers and special promotions. If you do not wish to receive these offers click the unsubscribe link in your next email or call us on 1 300 136 490.
• When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our web site, we will request your name and email. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
• When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and email so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may also require that your name be published in the event that you win a contest. We may ask for other information to enable us to improve our web site or to send you special offers.
• We do not sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party.
• Our web site contains links to other websites. Coffee Exchange is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. Personal Information and Coffee Exchange
• When you join Coffee Exchange we will ask you for your contact details so we can send you Club information.
• The information you have given us will be used to inform you of offers, coffee wine tastings, events and other benefits you can enjoy as a result of you being a Member.
• When mailing offers, we won't provide your name and postal details to a mailing house. No information is passed on.
• We study various aspects of our Member database to determine how we can better serve our Members. It is possible that we may contact or invite you to participate in a research group aimed at improving our offers and service.
• We do not sell or rent our Member list or any part of it to any other parties.
Modifying, Opting-out and/or Removing Personal Information
• To access and/or modify your personal information and email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section.
• We will always provide individuals with a no cost way of contacting us to register a request to 'opt-out' from receiving further offers via any communications channel.
• At any stage, should you wish to opt out of the Coffee Exchange Club or out of receiving any or all of the communications that we send, please advise us by phoning 03 9654 5343, quoting your Membership number and Password. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
This information can only be accessed when you enter your email or Member Number and password. No other company has access to our cookies. We do not use the cookie to track your Internet activity once you leave the Coffee Exchange web site.
We track our customers' movement around the web site for our own web site research and improvement purposes only. No other personal details are collected from this research. We do not currently nor do we plan to draw any conclusions from these statistics or attempt to create customer profiles.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Securing Your Personal Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. You can call us on 03 9654 5343 or email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.